1. WHAT'S THE STORY BEHIND YOUR LJ USERNAME?
DebMats - Just my first/last name combined. Nothing fancy.
2. NAME FIVE  OF YOUR FAVORITE PIG-OUT FOODS.
1. rice and sashimi
2. mashed potatoes
3. goldfish crackers
4. salami, cheese and sourdough bread
5. fried rice and kalua pork and spam musubi *g*
3. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A MAKEOVER?
Kind of - I had been semi dreading my high school reunion. Gayle treated me to a hair and make up makeover. Made going to the reunion dinner so much lovelier.
4. NAME ALL MEMBERS OF THE BEATLES.
john lennon, paul mccartney, george harrison and ringo starr
5. WHAT'S THE LONGEST TIME YOU'VE STAYED OUT OF THE COUNTRY/WHERE?
58 days in Europe. 22 countries. Something I'm really glad I did.
6. ONE THING YOU'RE GRATEFUL FOR, TODAY.
Grateful for the love of family & friends
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY?
graduation? Senior Prom?
8. WHAT IS THE MOST INSANE THING YOU'VE DONE FOR/TO YOUR CRUSH THAT HE/SHE MIGHT NOT/MIGHT KNOW ABOUT?
Nope. Been found out everytime
9. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM WEDDING.
Family & friends at a wedding which takes place up in the mountains or by the ocean.
10. WOULD YOU EVER JOIN TEMPTATION ISLAND?
I don't think so.
11. NAME THREE  TEACHERS YOU LIKED IN HIGH SCHOOL/ELEMENTARY.
1) Mrs. Lekas - first/second grade. She taught me to read.
2) Mrs. Anderson - my favorite English teacher.
3) Dr. Gates/Mr. Wagner - Ancient History/Anthropology - awesome freshman class.
12. DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE QUOTE? WHAT IS IT?
What goes around, comes around.
13. MY FIRST HEARTBREAK HAPPENED WHEN I...
When my bestest friend Edmund from first and second grade discovered that I was a *GIRL* and wouldn't play with me anymore. I had *girl cooties" ya see.
14. THE SCHOOL PICTURE YOU BURIED IN YOUR BOTTOM DRAWER?
Either 5th grade or freshmen year of high school.
15. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD PREFERENCES? WHAT ARE THEY?
16. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Toilet seat DOWN. It's not that difficult.
17. WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Have several. My sisters. Sony, Joyce. Friends from the Bower
18. NAME ONE TV CHARACTER YOU'D MOST WANT TO BE.
TV? What's that? Officer on the one of the Enterprises? (not a redshirt)
19. IF YOU WERE FAMOUS, AND WERE TO BE A GUEST ON A TALK SHOW, WHOSE SHOW WOULD YOU CHOOSE? WHY?
Something where I could be myself. Oprah? Phil Donohue type show?
20. GIVE YOURSELF A PORN STAR NAME.
Isn't Debbie used more than enough times???
21. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD SLEEPING HABITS?
Other than sleeping a cocoon of blankets and can't stand to have antyhing on my feet when I sleep? Nyah.
22. WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO THIS SUMMER?
Renaissance Faires. Carmel - anything with an ocean.
23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG RIGHT NOW?
Lullaby for a Weary World by Julia Ecklar
24. WRITE A LINE FROM ANY SONG.
"When I need you, I just close my eyes and I'm with you"
25. DO YOU KNOW AT LEAST ONE DISNEY SONG BY HEART? WHICH ONE?
Oh yeah. Lots. Yes, I am a disneyholic.
26. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM HOUSE.
Probably something romantic - queen anne tudor? Turrets with lots of windows and nooks and crannies. Window seats to sit and read in. Lots of stained glass. Big kitchen. Family room. LIBRARY. Bedroom with fireplace and jacuzzi.
27. YOUR TYPICAL SLEEP-WEAR:
t-shirt & shorts or flannel nightie
28. WHAT'S IN YOUR BAG?
Don't carry one
29. WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET?
Pictures, id, credit cards, female stuff. Ojuzu (prayer beads), cough drops, money.
30. HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR WALLET RIGHT NOW?
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES?
easy spirit walking shoes
32. TELL US ABOUT ANY OF YOUR BIRTHDAYS.
My 30th unsurprise party. Decided to go watch baseball game at Mom's. Unfortunately I wasn't supposed to show up there until dinner time. I welcomed all my friends as they showed up for my party.
33. WOULD YOU RATHER BE A HOBBIT, AN ELF OR A DWARF?
34. WHAT ARE THE FIRST FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD SPLURGE ON IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE?
1. house in alameda
2. books splurge at dark carnival/waldens/amazon
3. family/friends bank account
4. trip to places I want to see
5. A's diamond level seats
35. WHAT IS YOUR DAILY BEFORE-GOING-TO-BED RITUAL?
take out contacts, put in splint. grab something to drink. Sometimes remember to turn off lights.
36. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST/FUNNIEST NICKNAME ANYONE HAS EVER CALLED YOU?
Marcie (I never do things the way most people do) or Tabitha (for some strange reason this is what my godchildren call me)
37. NAME THREE  OF YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTERS.
Snoopy, Eeyore, Winnie the Pooh
39. WHAT ARE THE MAGAZINES YOU READ ON A REGULAR BASIS?
Magazines? Used to be Time & Readers' Digest, but not lately.