Here's the idea - If you're so inclined, bold the things you've done and add five of your own on the end, three of which you've done. It's an interesting checklist, from a sociological standpoint. These are things that people consider "unique," or "difficult," or "significant." They tend to get more interesting towards the bottom, because people have run out of typical things to say, and have to dig a little deeper.
01. Buy everyone in the pub a drink
02. Swim with wild dolphins
03. Climb a mountain
04. Take a Ferrari for a test drive
05. See the Pyramids at night
06. Hold a tarantula
07. Take a candlelit bath with someone
08. Say 'I love you' and mean it
09. Hug a tree
10. Do a striptease
11. Do a bungee or parachute jump
12. Visit Paris
13. Watch a lightning storm at sea
14. Clean behind the fridge
15. Stay up all night long, and watch the sun rise.
16. Ask a question you've always been too embarrassed to ask.
17. See the Northern Lights
18. Go to a huge sports game - football, rugby, baseball, American football, etc
19. Create your own masterpiece
20. Grow and eat your own vegetables.
21. Touch an iceberg
22. Have an office relationship
23. Sleep under the stars
25. Change a baby's nappy/diaper
26. Take a trip in a hot air balloon
27. Watch a meteor shower
28. Get drunk on champagne
29. Take a luxury holiday
30. Give more than you can afford to charity
31. Look up at the night sky through a telescope
32. Have an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
33. Have a food fight
34. Bet on a winning horse
35. Take a sick day when you're not ill
36. Get a pet
37. Ask a stranger out
38. Have a snowball fight
39. Photocopy your bottom on the office photocopier
40. Scream as loudly as you possibly can
41. Hold a lamb
42. Enact a favorite fantasy
43. Take a midnight skinny dip
44. Hear the words 'I love you'
45. Fly on Concorde
46. Take an ice cold bath
47. Have a meaningful conversation with a beggar.
48. See a total eclipse
49. Ride a roller coaster
50. Hit a home run
51. Fit three weeks miraculously into three days
52. Dance like a fool and not care who's looking
53. Adopt an accent for an entire day
54. Visit the birthplace of you ancestors
55. Have a grand romance with costumes and everything
56. Made up a screenname to stalk someone.
57. Gone shopping for no reason.
58. Actually feel happy about your life, even for just a moment.
59. Just be held
60. Have an adventure where nothing goes as planned.
61. Kissed someone you truly wanted to kiss
62. Went clubbing and thought to yourself "I could out-dance them if i wanted to"
63. Called your relatives by their relationship
64. Have two hard drives for your computer
66. Visited all 50 states
67. Love your job
68. Taken care of someone who was shit faced
69. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
70. Have amazing friends
71. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
72. Swim during a formal
73. Stolen a sign
74. Backpacked in Europe
75. Taken a road-trip
76. Rock climbing
77. Nose piercing
78. Midnight walk on the beach
79. Sky diving
80. Visit Ireland
81. Saw what you wanted and did all it took to seize it.
82. Fell in love then fell harder and faster from heartbreak.
83. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had lunch/ dinner with them
84. Visit and/or tour Japan.
85. Benchpress your own weight.
86. Stolen from your parents
87. Alphabatized your records
89. Pretended to be a superhero (Yay Green Hornet!)
90. Sang karaoke
91. Made someone cry for no good reason
92. Lounged around in bed all day.
93. Posed nude in front of a room full of strangers.
94. Dressed sexy for no reason.
95. Got it on to "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye
96. Kissed in the rain
97. Played in the mud
98. Played in the rain
99. Gone to a drive-in theater
100. Done something you should regret, but don't regret it...
101. Visited the Great Wall of China
102. Fell in love with a job that has nothing to do with the degree you're pursuing
103. Discovered that someone who's not supposed to have known about your blog has discovered your blog.
104. Dropped Windows in favor of something better.
105. Started a business.
106. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken.
107. Toured ancient sites around the Mediterranean
108. Taken karate.
109. Swordfought for the honor of a woman.
110. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight.
111. Gotten married
112. Been in a movie.
114. Loved someone you shouldn't have.
115. Kissed someone so passionately it made them dizzy.
116. Gotten divorced
117. Had sex at the office
118. Surprised yourself with a talent you didn't know you had
119. Been to Macchu Picchu
120. Gone without food for 5 days
121. Never left the continental United States.
122. Made cookies from scratch.
123. Won first prize in a costume contest.
124. Ridden a gondola in Venice.
125. Gotten a tattoo
126. Got another tattoo the next day because you didn't feel balanced
127. Find that the texture of some materials can turn you on
128. Rafted the Snake River
129. Blazed it up at Burning Man
130. Gotten flowers for no reason.
131. Masturbated in a public place.
132. Gotten so drunk you don't remember anything.
133. Been addicted to some form of illegal drug.
134. Traveled the world.
135. Performed onstage with a famous symphony orchestra
136. Been to Las Vegas
137. Met Madonna
138. Recorded music
139. Eaten Shark
140. Had a one night stand
141. Gone to Thailand
142. Courage to speak my mind
143. Saw Robert Smith and Siouxsie live
144. Bought a house
145. Earned my degree
146. Broke my neck
147. Been in a combat zone
148. Buried my father
149. Earned a *living* through my creativity
150. Visit the remaining continents on my list
151. Had my pubic hair waxed off
152. Been on a cruise ship
153. Speak more than one language fluently
154. Worn see-through clothes in public
155. Bounced a check
156. Performed in Rocky Horror
157. Moved over 1000 miles by yourself
158. Been to art school
159. Read - and understood - your credit report
160. Raised children.
161. Recently bought and played with a favorite childhood toy
162. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour
163. Created and named your own constellation of stars
164. Bucked stigma or trends to follow your heart
165. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
166. Found out something significant that your ancestors did.
167. Called or written your Congressman
168. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
169. ...more than once?
170. Run the Golden Gate Bridge
171. “Sang” loudly in the car, and didn’t stop when you know someone is looking
171. Had an abortion (or your female partner did)
172. Had plastic surgery
173. Survived an accident that you shouldn’t have survived.
174. Wrote articles for a large publication
175. Lost over 100 pounds
176. Held someone while they were having a flashback
177. Flown an airplane (for a few minutes!!!)
178. Petted a stingray
179. Broken someone's heart.
180. Helped an animal give birth
181. Been fired or laid off from a job you loved.
182. Won money on a T.V. game show.
183. Broken a bone.
184. Killed a human being.
185. Had a threesome (or moresome.)
186. Ridden a motorcycle.
187. Driven any land vehicle at a speed of greater than 100mph.
188. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced.
189. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol.
190. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild.
191. Ridden a horse.
192. Had major surgery.
193. Had sex on a moving train.
194. Had a snake as a pet.
195. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
196. Slept through an entire flight (takeoff, flight, and landing)
197. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of two consecutive days.
198. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states
199. Visited all 7 continents.
200. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days.
201. Eaten kangaroo meat.
202. Fallen in love at an ancient Mayan burial ground.
203. Been a sperm or egg donor.
204. Eaten sushi.
205. Been part of a group that requires secrecy of its members (occult circle, fraternity, Masonic lodge, etc).
206. Maintained 2 (or more) healthy romantic relationships for over a year
207. Gotten a tattoo to dedicate yourself to your deity of choice
208. Changed someone's mind about something you care deeply about
209. Gotten someone fired for their actions
210. Gone back to school
212. Changed your name
213. Petted a cockroach
214. Eaten fried green tomatoes.
215. Read the Iliad.
216. Selected one "important" author who you missed in school, and read, just to see what all the fuss was about.
217. Dined in a restaurant and stole silverware, plates, cups because your apartment needed them....
218. ...and got 86'ed from the restaurant because you did it so many times, they figured out it was you.
219. Taught yourself an art from scratch.
220. Labia piercing.
221. Sang while walking down a public street
222. Given someone a gift that was either going to make them laugh or get you killed...possibly both
223. Gotten all your friends hooked on something, whether it be music, tv show, game...
224. Written 50,000 words in a month.
225. Auditioned for a reality tv show
226. Gone snorkeling at the Great Barrier Reef
227. Watched and assisted as a baby was born
228. Cried because you knew someone was dying and there nothing you could do about it.
229. Flown across the country to visit a person you had only met on the net.
230. Seen a baseball game in every Major League Stadium.