- Karen & I danced at Alameda's Obon
- Dim Sum at the Hong Kong Lounge with Thuy, Michael, Ariel, Thuy's brother & niece
- Had my 27th annual celebration breakfast of surviving the first six months with the City
- Family Vacation
- Seen Theatreworks' The Confederates
- Seen Ghost Busters with Sean
- Karen, da Kidlets and I had dinner with Claudia & Kenji and danced at Placer's Obon (in memory of Auntie Asako & Auntie Nobuko)
- Finding Dory with Alani
- Celebrated Sean's birthday at The Melting Pot
- Gone to an A's vs Mariners game with Karen, Christine & John. A's won 6-3!
- Had dinner with a bunch of Volleyball friends - Janice, Liz, Karen S., Karen M.
- Sick sick sick - the joys of Con Crud
Stuff I've done this summer...
Note to self: Do NOT go to Peet's on a night when they're running one of their buy one, get one free specials. Place was packed to gills and then…
I was just drowsing in bed and I happened to look towards the living room, just as something tall moved past my bedroom door. Then I heard a bang.…
My Mom used to go on these nesting urges every once in a while. You'd wake up in the morning, and the living room furniture had all been mysteriously…