- Karen & I danced at Alameda's Obon
- Dim Sum at the Hong Kong Lounge with Thuy, Michael, Ariel, Thuy's brother & niece
- Had my 27th annual celebration breakfast of surviving the first six months with the City
- Family Vacation
- Seen Theatreworks' The Confederates
- Seen Ghost Busters with Sean
- Karen, da Kidlets and I had dinner with Claudia & Kenji and danced at Placer's Obon (in memory of Auntie Asako & Auntie Nobuko)
- Finding Dory with Alani
- Celebrated Sean's birthday at The Melting Pot
- Gone to an A's vs Mariners game with Karen, Christine & John. A's won 6-3!
- Had dinner with a bunch of Volleyball friends - Janice, Liz, Karen S., Karen M.
- Sick sick sick - the joys of Con Crud
Stuff I've done this summer...
Found at late yesterday afternoon that coworker & friend Toni had passed away from appendix cancer. Oh damn.
Thursday - Snowpocolypse!!! Wednesday had been sunny, mid 60's - shorts weather. Thursday, I awoke to all this white stuff falling from the skies.…
Wednesday started out with a quick walk around the neighborhood. Walking up either 2nd or 3rd, saw a guy checking out his phone while walking his…