- Karen & I danced at Alameda's Obon
- Dim Sum at the Hong Kong Lounge with Thuy, Michael, Ariel, Thuy's brother & niece
- Had my 27th annual celebration breakfast of surviving the first six months with the City
- Family Vacation
- Seen Theatreworks' The Confederates
- Seen Ghost Busters with Sean
- Karen, da Kidlets and I had dinner with Claudia & Kenji and danced at Placer's Obon (in memory of Auntie Asako & Auntie Nobuko)
- Finding Dory with Alani
- Celebrated Sean's birthday at The Melting Pot
- Gone to an A's vs Mariners game with Karen, Christine & John. A's won 6-3!
- Had dinner with a bunch of Volleyball friends - Janice, Liz, Karen S., Karen M.
- Sick sick sick - the joys of Con Crud
Stuff I've done this summer...
I just found out that Dorothy Gilman passed away last month on February 2, 2012. Her stories have brought me great joy and comfort over the years -…
I've got all of her books in one form or another. A few haven't been read, but the majority? Read more than once, some read to pieces. Restoree was…
Spring? 3 weeks out from Summer? Uh huh. It's POURING right now. Alani had a sleepover last night. I told her she could play on her games page for…