- Karen & I danced at Alameda's Obon
- Dim Sum at the Hong Kong Lounge with Thuy, Michael, Ariel, Thuy's brother & niece
- Had my 27th annual celebration breakfast of surviving the first six months with the City
- Family Vacation
- Seen Theatreworks' The Confederates
- Seen Ghost Busters with Sean
- Karen, da Kidlets and I had dinner with Claudia & Kenji and danced at Placer's Obon (in memory of Auntie Asako & Auntie Nobuko)
- Finding Dory with Alani
- Celebrated Sean's birthday at The Melting Pot
- Gone to an A's vs Mariners game with Karen, Christine & John. A's won 6-3!
- Had dinner with a bunch of Volleyball friends - Janice, Liz, Karen S., Karen M.
- Sick sick sick - the joys of Con Crud
Stuff I've done this summer...
Thursday, July 14th: Heat & humidity got me, so I ended up only running a bit over a mile, walking the rest. Met up with cousins Darrin, Satomi,…
Cancer has claimed yet another cousin. Rod passed away this morning at 2:24am from Stage 4 colon cancer. Damn. 08-24-16: San Jose Mercury News obit
Disneyland! Monday, July 11th: Opened up the park and hit all the E ticket rides by 10. Space Mountain (now Hyperspace Mountain with Star Wars…