- Really enjoyed seeing Kinky Boots at the Orpheum
- Had planned to go to Carmel, but the weather was lousy, so went to Graton's for the day. Lost as usual. herefox even got carded at dinner. I mean, "REALLY???"
- Dicken's Fair with Sean, Kyle & Alani. Tea was awesome as usual. I finally broke down and bought a bonnet!
- Discussed Dracula at Book Club and had a mini baby shower for Kellie. She's due January 1st!
- Finance & IT joint holiday party at Donato's White Elephant Gift Exchange (3 steals max) and Audrey gave out books too! I really enjoyed seeing Big Hero 6
- RCMEA Holiday Party
- Peter & the Starcatcher was very silly
- Had lunch with Wee Willie and a fun afternoon with dear Great-godson Noah!
- Passed my annual mammogram
- Lunch and a lovely chat with trektone at Jack's Oyster Bar & Fish House
- Waffle Tuesday at work. Love my new Cuisinart waffle iron
- Kidlets and I went to the chapel Christmas Eve
- Gayle made prime rib & shrimp scampi for Christmas Eve Dinner. Karen, Lisa, and kidlets made & decorated sugar cookies for dessert
This summer, I have done the following: Karen & I danced at Alameda's Obon Dim Sum at the Hong Kong Lounge with Thuy, Michael, Ariel, Thuy's…
Thursday, July 14th: Heat & humidity got me, so I ended up only running a bit over a mile, walking the rest. Met up with cousins Darrin, Satomi,…
Cancer has claimed yet another cousin. Rod passed away this morning at 2:24am from Stage 4 colon cancer. Damn. 08-24-16: San Jose Mercury News obit