- Really enjoyed seeing Kinky Boots at the Orpheum
- Had planned to go to Carmel, but the weather was lousy, so went to Graton's for the day. Lost as usual. herefox even got carded at dinner. I mean, "REALLY???"
- Dicken's Fair with Sean, Kyle & Alani. Tea was awesome as usual. I finally broke down and bought a bonnet!
- Discussed Dracula at Book Club and had a mini baby shower for Kellie. She's due January 1st!
- Finance & IT joint holiday party at Donato's White Elephant Gift Exchange (3 steals max) and Audrey gave out books too! I really enjoyed seeing Big Hero 6
- RCMEA Holiday Party
- Peter & the Starcatcher was very silly
- Had lunch with Wee Willie and a fun afternoon with dear Great-godson Noah!
- Passed my annual mammogram
- Lunch and a lovely chat with trektone at Jack's Oyster Bar & Fish House
- Waffle Tuesday at work. Love my new Cuisinart waffle iron
- Kidlets and I went to the chapel Christmas Eve
- Gayle made prime rib & shrimp scampi for Christmas Eve Dinner. Karen, Lisa, and kidlets made & decorated sugar cookies for dessert
Wednesday started out with a quick walk around the neighborhood. Walking up either 2nd or 3rd, saw a guy checking out his phone while walking his…
Tuesday, August 16th: Breakfast at the free buffet. The attendant, she is one of the cheeriest morning people I have ever seen! Loaded up Tammy's…
Monday, August 15th: New Day! Christopher had to work. Boo! Kev drove me all the way to Alton, IL (okay, 30 minute drive) to Olga's - one of my…