1. What foods really make it "Thanksgiving" to you?
Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, rice, gravy, yams, cranberry and sushi.
2. If there is one thing that you MUST have on the table at Thanksgiving, what is it?
Rice & stuffing with gravy.
3. What "traditional" American Thanksgiving food do you absolutely abhor and refuse to eat? (Can include more than one dish) Please explain why it is the ultimate in squicktasticness.
As mentioned by Rainy and sillermoon - string beans in any shape or form. If I absolutely have to I will eat them, but they come in second behind brussel sprouts as to my most hated veggie.
4. Pie! Apple or Pumpkin? Real whipped cream or Cool Whip?
I like both, but my favorite pie at Thanksgiving is Minced Meat.
I think I'd rather have Cool Whip as whipped cream is not one of my favorite things to eat.
5. What activity do you like to do on Thanksgiving Day?
All the chatting with various relatives and friends. Take the kids to the park. Poker game which has lasted until 7am the next morning.
6. What are you dreading about this Thanksgiving Day?
I may be one of the few people who is not dreading Thanksgiving at all. It's my most favorite holiday of the year and I love everything about it.