- herefox,lilacfairy and I did Northern Faire on the 2nd. This was the first time in a long while that Lee has done faire. I think it was the fact that the Wicked Tinkers had a wee concert there that got her to go... Once the sound system got fixed, t'was a wonderful concert - I picked up the newest cd.
- Sunday, K & I went to the last A's game of the 2009 season. (2nd set of tickets from prize basket). They lost =(
- I spent most of last week being sick. Still hacking, but at least I'm vertical
- Saturday, herefox and I went to see Groovelily in concert at the Castro Valley Center for the Performing Arts. 2nd row, dead center. Wow! Picked up Midsummer Night's Dream and Sleeping Beauty Wakes cds.
- Sunday, we celebrated Alani's 8th birthday. She just wanted a family party at the local paint your own pottery place, Color Me Mine. There's nothing funnier than mixing the artsy-fartsy with the NOT artistically inclined. Steve sort of painted/drew on a triceratops. I just wrote everybody's name on a plate. Kyle went all out on a dragon. Alani had a blast painting her wolf. Karen kept adding artistic touches to her unicorn box (Alani's choice) and Gayle went to town with her BAT candy dish. T'was scary.
Kamakura dinner at home, followed by prezzies (she got her red ds) and ice cream cake!
- Tuesday, dinner at herefox's as usual. He made a fantastic red wine, garlic and cheese fondue. Broccoli, cauliflower, sausage, bread, dates and a few radishes (from the salad). YUM! For whatever reason, when dipped in the fondue, the cauliflower was awesome! More Dollhouse and Supernatural. No rock band - I still have no breathe
Long catch up...
Found at late yesterday afternoon that coworker & friend Toni had passed away from appendix cancer. Oh damn.
Thursday - Snowpocolypse!!! Wednesday had been sunny, mid 60's - shorts weather. Thursday, I awoke to all this white stuff falling from the skies.…
Wednesday started out with a quick walk around the neighborhood. Walking up either 2nd or 3rd, saw a guy checking out his phone while walking his…