If you want to play, comment here with "Words!" or something like that, and I'll give you five words that I think of when I think of you. (you can also give me 5 words back *g*) Sort of like a mobius loop...
tealfox gave me 5 words which he thinks of when he thinks of me: Eeyore, Pepsi, Loyal, Books, Bower.
- Eeyore: He's my favorite Winnie the Pooh character. I sometimes feel like I'm channeling him. Bouncy optimist, I'm not. He just keeps plodding along through life, enjoying his friends. Eeyore is also the name of my cars. Eeyore I is a metallic blue corolla - and was christened that name by my car pool buddy. Only she said "you know that donkey, Winnie the Pooh - you know Igor." EEYORE, Connie!!! Eeyore II is my beloved Sienna van.
- Pepsi: Diet Pepsi specifically. "Hello, I'm Debbie and I'm a pepsiholic." I've been drinking the stuff since 5th grade? My friends drank Tab. Mom always drank dp, so I followed in her footsteps. It's my drug of choice. I know my friends love me because they bring me diet pepsi. For my 30th birthday, everybody brought at least one six pack of dp for me.
- Loyal: being faithful to one's oaths, commitments, obligations, person or thing conceived as deserving fidelity. My mom taught me the importance of family. Ohana. You just do.
- Books: Yet another addiction. I feel like a dragon with a hoard of books. MINE! My favorite thing to do is lie in bed and read. Romance, science fiction, fantasy, mystery, catalogs... My dream house would have to have room for a library. I still have all the books that I got from the book fairs in grade school. Though I have given away dozens of boxes of romances.
- Bower: Invisible Friends! This is what my sisters called these people that I met through the Misty List and the Bower spin off. It's widened my world. People who were interested in the stuff that I was interested in. Books, music, Ren Faire, and lots of other stuff. I've met so many people - so many great friends.