Cooking mood this morning - steamed the artichokes from yesterday's farmers' market run. Pot of tomato soup simmering on the stove. Maybe I'll add some barley.
Going through the cupboards & fridge to see what I need to pick up at the store for thanksgiving fixings.
Mexican Dip (md)
Finger jello (fj)
Boiled yams (y)
Salami and Cheese (sc)
Swedish Rolls (sr) - order 3 dozen from Boniere's - pick up on Wednesday
Duck (d) - pick up in Chinatown on Wednesday
chow mein (cm) - pick up in Chinatown on Wednesday
G is doing the veggie platter this year.
Let Skip know that he's bringing two pumpkin, a banana cream pie, apple pie (1 or 2?)
Call Auntie Oscar and make sure they're coming and how does she cook her kabocha.
- butter - (sp)
- phyllo dough - (sp)
- spinach - 2-3 boxes frozen chopped - (sp)
- onions - (sp)
- eggs - (sp)
- parmesan cheese - (sp)
feta cheese - (sp)
- gelatin - have 17 packages, need 3 more - (fj)
- jello (9oz each of orange, lemon, strawberry banana, line and blueberry) - (fj)
- 5 cups of whipped cream - (fj)
- 3 cups of sour cream - (md)
- half a head of chopped lettuce - (md)
- 1 large can of refried beans - (md)
- 3-5 roma tomatoes - chopped - (md)
guacamole - (md)
- grated cheese - (md)
slice olives - (md)
- tostitos - (md)
salami - (sc)
- cheese - (sc)