Bee in Hebrew
2. What does your middle name mean?
Wave in Japanese (named after grandma)
3. What does your last name mean?
Pine Tree in the back yard
4. So what does your name mean when put together?
Hmmm *g* Bee Wave Pine Tree - Surfin' Bee on a Pine Tree Board?
5. What would you have been named if you were the opposite gender?
Geoffrey (no George Jr., but still using part of dad's name)
6. Any other name oddities?
Mom insisted on spelling my name Debora. Yes, with an "o" and NO "H"!
Grandma always called me Debbie-chan rather than by my Japanese middle name because she wouldn't call me by her name.
7. Do you like your name?
Yes. It's MINE *g*
8. What do you like best about it?
It's a mix. It's unique *G*
9. What do you like least about it?
Having it spelled every which way.
10. If you HAD to change your name (witness protection program, whatever), what would you want it to be?