- Sukiyaki (the whole album also) by Kyu Sakamoto - I always thought that Mom played that album over and over because SHE liked it. She later told me it wasn't because SHE liked it, it was because *I* liked it. Little kids can be great nags...
- Dominique - The Singing Nun - I finally found a 45 of it at the local music store (golden oldies and all). Embarrassed K big time because I made the clerk play it so I could confirm that it was the right song
- Downtown - Petula Clark
- Theme from Marineboy
- Shades of Grey (and anything else on the Headquarters album) - Monkees
- Tom Dooley - The Kingston Trio
- What's New Pussy Cat - Tom Jones - my absolute favorite when I was five.
- Do I Love You/Ten Minutes Ago - 1965 tv version of Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella. Ah Stuart Damon...
- Leaving on a Jet Plane - Peter, Paul & Mary
- Hi Lilli, Hi lo - from the movie Lili
Top 10 Favorite Songs Before I turned 10...
This summer, I have done the following: Karen & I danced at Alameda's Obon Dim Sum at the Hong Kong Lounge with Thuy, Michael, Ariel, Thuy's…
Thursday, July 14th: Heat & humidity got me, so I ended up only running a bit over a mile, walking the rest. Met up with cousins Darrin, Satomi,…
Cancer has claimed yet another cousin. Rod passed away this morning at 2:24am from Stage 4 colon cancer. Damn. 08-24-16: San Jose Mercury News obit